Refrigirator in the room

vadim77777

I am wondering if there is a small fridge in balcony room on Constellation?

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=8>

<param name="day" value=25>

<param name="hour" value=15>

</applet>

<MARQUEE direction=left width=95%>....Till Celebrity Cruise!!!</MARQUEE>

There is definitely a mini frig in your balcony room on the Connie. If you want to put your own drinks, etc in there, ask your cabin attendent to empty out the mini bar. Be sure to check your final bill to make sure you were not charged for anything.

Absolutely. It is large enough for several bottles of wine or soda, water & cans as well once they empty it for you! I always make sure they take all the "goods" completely out of my room so there is NO mistake that we did not eat or drink them. We have never been charged.

Rosie

E-mail me <a href="mailto:JNLROSE@AOL.COM">here</a href>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

Rosie,

After the way you were drinkin' last night...do you ask for a 2nd fridge??? icon_wink.gif

Remember you asked me to remind you how you felt this morning??? icon_biggrin.gif

Celebrity Century 5/8/04 -Western Caribbean

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;5;8;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Carnival Ecstasy 2/04 - Baja

Tahitian Princess 2/03- French Polynesia

Sea Princess 7/02 - Alaska

Carnival Ecstasy 5/02 - Baja

Royal Caribbean Monarch 10/00 - Southern Caribbean

Carnival Elation 10/99 - Mexican Riviera

Royal Caribbean Monarch 1/97 - Southern Caribbean

And you had to post this on the board for the world to read???!!! icon_eek.gificon_wink.gif

Actually, I stopped the vino & switched to water, feel pretty good today because of it too!!! First smart thing I have done in a while.

But to answer the question, we actually request a suite with a FULL 'fridge in it on all our cruises!!! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Hope this helps!

Rosie

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

The mini-bar isn't a real refrigerator, mini or not. It cools drinks but you really need ice to get a COLD drink.

I mention this because a friend needed a real refrigerator to store her medication and Celebrity traded out the mini-bar for a refrigerator for her. She provided medical documentation for that requirement, of course. There was no problem making the substitution.

S

S&J

8-19 July 2002 Celebrity Galaxy

Dec 1990 Royal Caribbean Nordic Empress

What about the Infinity

Is there a mini-frig in her cabins too?

Take care,

Debi

Aloha to Infinity with only countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2325FF&cdt=2004;12;5;21;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800 to go icon_wink.gif

<marquee direction=down><marquee>6/88*Ocean Princess,Ocean Cruise Lines/Scandanavia ~ 4/00*Elation,CCL/Mexican Rev ~ 7/02*Sensation,CCL/West Caribbean ~ 12/02*Veendam,HAL/Caribbean ~ 2/03*BrillianceOfTheSeas,RCCL/South Caribbean ~ 12/04*Infinity,Celebrity/RT Hawaiiicon_smile.gif</marquee></marquee>

OK,I'll ask...is there a mini-frige on the Century. I have an Ocean View cabin. Anyone know??

Thanks. icon_smile.gif

NCL Dream Oct. '02

Carnival Paradise Nov. '02

NCL Dawn Jan. '03

HAL Zuiderdam Sept '03

Grand Princess Sept '03

RCCL Mariner of the Seas Nov '03

There are mini fridges on all the Celebrity ships & to my best knowledge none have freezer compartments! Maybe in some of the larger suites, they have better appliances, but the basic mini's is what I am referring to!

Rosie

Archived