how do you interpret this?

njsonja

◦Two complimentary dining reservations per suite for cruises of eight nights or longer

There will be 3 of us in a Sky Suite...so per suite means we each get two dining reservations for our 12 day cruise? How do you interpret this?

sonja

◦Two complimentary dining reservations per suite for cruises of eight nights or longer

There will be 3 of us in a Sky Suite...so per suite means we each get two dining reservations for our 12 day cruise? How do you interpret this?

sonja

DH and I are in a sky suite on a 12 day cruise and we get two nights at a specialty restaurant (4 dinners total). It is likely you will get 6 dinners total but you can call and clarify. This is the number I was given to call for reservations: 1-800-722-5941.

sonja

That is 2 dinners for two for a cuise of 8 days or longer.Your third passenger would have to pay dining cover charge

My understanding is that 3rd (and greater) passengers do not receive this freebie. On a sailing of at least eight nights you'd receive two complimentary dinners for two (so four total free dinners). Sailings of seven nights or less receive two complimentary dinners total. This perk only applies to S-Class ships.

Archived