20 day Eurodam

angel 77

We have sailed many cruise lines, but our first HAL trip was in Oct past on a 7 day eastern caribbean. We enjoyed HAL, and are considering another, but a much longer transatlantic cruise of 20 days (FLL to ROM). We are younger than the typical HAL cruiser (both mid 30's), and have never been on a cruise longer than 13 days. The 20 day Spanish Crossing cruise is a busy schedule, and we are wondering if others have found such cruises to be long. Just curious as to others experiences...thanks in advance.

It will be a trip to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary...so we are looking for a sailing to somewhere special!

Did the 20 day Noordam Med cruise last year. Best cruise we have ever done (in 13 cruises) and would do it again in a heartbeat. 20 days was just fine..

But I am sure you will fine a wide selection. Some think 20 days is too long, some think 20 days just right, and even some will think 20 days isn't enough. Its all personal choice and preference.

Thanks Bruce...I was just concerned with the 7 sea days at the start of the cruise and then 2 more weeks after that, but we LOVE cruising and felt on the 13 day we did (MIA -NYC) that we felt on the last day as we did on the first...time seem to stand still!;)

I had always done 7 or B2B 14 day cruises and then a couple of years ago I did a 18 day South America. Loved it so much I then booked the 32 day SA. Even after 32 days I was not ready to get off. Now I am so spoiled that we have booked a 14day Caribbean and then when we get off, we get on another ship for 7 more days. Once you pay the airfare to get there, you might as well stay as long as you can. I just LOVE cruising.

Archived