Pride Cat 4K French Doors

ManyMore

• 3 years later...

Is there a list of the rooms that are best for being in between life boards? Deck plan is hard to always tell. We had 4148 and it was right in between, but it is booked for upcoming cruise and I need to find the list of best rooms in between lifeboats. Thanks in advance!

Is there a list of the rooms that are best for being in between life boards? Deck plan is hard to always tell. We had 4148 and it was right in between, but it is booked for upcoming cruise and I need to find the list of best rooms in between lifeboats. Thanks in advance!

The list is:

4114 / 4115 / 4122 / 4123 / 4132 / 4133 / 4140 / 4141 / 4148 / 4149 / 4196 / 4197.

The list is:

4114 / 4115 / 4122 / 4123 / 4132 / 4133 / 4140 / 4141 / 4148 / 4149 / 4196 / 4197.

Thank you so very much.....it looks like 4195 that my PVP said is available is not on the list. I will use this list to see what else might work. Thanks again!

Thank you so very much.....it looks like 4195 that my PVP said is available is not on the list. I will use this list to see what else might work. Thanks again!

Just note, that if none of the cabins I listed accommodates 3 or 4 passengers, only 2.

4195 accommodates 4 (or 3).

We ended up with 4195, none of the others open for Jan 31

Keep checking back (mock booking)...some people upgrade as they get closer to, or after final payment.

4148 came up about 4 weeks after we booked, and I only found it by checking every day lol.

Keep checking back (mock booking)...some people upgrade as they get closer to, or after final payment.

4148 came up about 4 weeks after we booked, and I only found it by checking every day lol.

Great idea......hoping we get lucky too and at least if we don't get to switch...we will have a door that opens and 4195 is close to the gap between lifeboats:)

We were on the other side of that once! We had booked 4110, and took an upgrade to an aft extended about 3 weeks before sailing. Keep checking!

We are going on the Splendor to Bermuda In October. We will be in room 4122 on the Pride for 21 days in January. I would love to know what you think of the room when you get back.

I will try to remember to let you know....