Sleeping Configuration ..(help)

canadianboyz

Hi All...

Cruising on the Legend Jan 1st with my wife an 2 sons ages 11 and 9 . My concerns and question relate to the sleeping config , where do we all sleep ? we are in and ext balcony rm 6259 to be exact . Right now the rm is configured for 2 twins , I can tell you there is noway the 4 of us will fit on to twins. Can anyone give me any insight or tips etc how to configure the rm ?

regards confused ...

Hi All...

Cruising on the Legend Jan 1st with my wife an 2 sons ages 11 and 9 . My concerns and question relate to the sleeping config , where do we all sleep ? we are in and ext balcony rm 6259 to be exact . Right now the rm is configured for 2 twins , I can tell you there is noway the 4 of us will fit on to twins. Can anyone give me any insight or tips etc how to configure the rm ?

regards confused ...

There is a sofa that will convert to a bed and there is also an upper bed that will be used as well. Hope this helps you out. go to cruiselinerooms dot com, click on carnival then click on legend. It will give you a list of rooms and the ones highlighted are the ones with pictures. Click on 6232 (it also sleeps 4) you'll see the 2 twins with the sofa and above the sofa on the ceiling is what looks to be a door, that is the upper that the room steward will pull down at night.

Your room is a quad.

the two twin beds will be put together to make a queen/faux king.

The sofa becomes bed number 3

And above the sofa is a pull down bed with a ladder. (Picture bunk beds) Your room steward will take care of all that every evening at turn down

something similar to this:

2113104510040669306S600x600Q85.jpg

You'll have an upper bunk, a convertible sofa and the two twins which are usually pushed together. Nice arrangement. Welcome to Cruise Critic. You'll learn all kinds of things. Go to your roll call and meet other going with you. Go to the ports boards and research excursions. Have a great cruise. Lengend is a wonderful ship. Really easy to navigate.

Hi All...

regards confused ...

Cabin 6259 8J 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 sofabed-1 upper

View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: yes

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

Thanks all cleared up my confusion .. I now I'll have to deal with the fight over who gets the bed from the roof LMAO

my kids took turns- it worked out wonderful = they were so tired they didnt care.

Remember that the sofa has two huge drawers for storage.

Archived