Almost Ready To Do the Single Digit Happy Dance, but not quite...

I have had my upcoming Freedom cruise booked for about 6 months and I have been watching the counter since 150 or more days.

Tonight at midnight, my counter rolled over to 19 days! So in ten more days, I will be in the single digits club! :D

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited and ready to get packed! LOL

Now, if I could just get this pesky Christmas shopping out of my way before I leave, I'll be a happy camper!! I don't want to worry about all of the things that I have to do when I return home while I am cruising. ;)

I have had my upcoming Freedom cruise booked for about 6 months and I have been watching the counter since 150 or more days.

Tonight at midnight, my counter rolled over to 19 days! So in ten more days, I will be in the single digits club! :D

Now, if I could just get this pesky Christmas shopping out of my way before I leave, I'll be a happy camper!! I don't want to worry about all of the things that I have to do when I return home while I am cruising. ;)

Me too!!! We're down to 12 days and I'm about to burst!

My counter started at about 330 days and now I'm down to 10!!!

Three more days of work this week, three next week and then I'm off for my two week Hawaiian cruise!

Its cold here, the snow has started. Christmas shopping is done (mostly), wrapping is almost done. Got the tree up yesterday, all I have to do is put all my stuff in the suitcase. I am soooo ready to go.

Have fun everyone, I know I will!

be happy that you're almost at the single digits!! seems like we have been counting down from 365 days for our miracle cruise in feb, and we are booked on the breeze for feb 2013!!!! still over 450 days awayyyyy!!!!!!!! lol :p

have a blast everyone....enjoy!!!! :D

We started pretty close to 350 days out. We are down to 11!! It felt like a really long count down at first, but after about the 6 month mark, it went lightening quick. I'm crazy busy with work right now and am wondering how I am going to find time to pack. ahhh. I have one day between the end of a giant work project and the day we leave. it will be a mighty busy day! This is my kids first cruise and they are so excited that they can hardly contain their excitement. It's so fun to watch them. That has been my favorite part of this wait; watching their excitement build.

It's funny how when you book these trips so far out, it almost feels like it will never come. Then, all of the sudden it's upon you. :) I just wanted to say that I totally understand and hope you have a fantastic cruise!

Posting just to gloat a little..... See below. Vacation starts 2 days before. Three to go at this point.:D:D:cool:

Archived