Photo book

Freddie222

Hi

I've booked it for my Allure cruise a week on Sunday, so i'll be able to tell you more after that!

Seems a great idea tho, and more affordable.

From what i read before, the book is categorised into the different areas on the ship, so to fill that section, you need to get to that specific area for photo opportunities.

Ya what a crock of **** that is.. the all inclusive, they just jacked that price up by 300.00 a little under a month ago, just before our cruise.. boy am i still pissed… they had the nerve to basically say.. well you know we have the right to change our prices at any time.. and you should have bought it…

Uggggg….

bs……

anyway did the photo book on the oasis this past week it is nice..

steve

We did the book on the Oasis - the photo area on the ship was a little confusing and it took awhile for us to make our book up. The "pictures" are photocopied into the book itself - You cannot take any pictures out of the book. We missed a few of the areas to have pictures taken ... and had to find the photographer to have others areas done - otherwise they have pictures of the ship. We never found the area for pictures to be taken at Nassau - but because of weather we were there in the afternoon instead of the morning.

The book was nice - but only once - would do again. Next time it will be only one or two pictures. Jan

Take your own pictures, upload them to Shutterfly and make your own book for a lot less.

Ditto, We spent some time on a motorcycle trip up in the Vermont area last year with friends of ours and they made the photo book on Shutterfly. Came out really well,They printed in out like a magazine type print/paper. Heavier paprer though and a hard cover if I remember correctly. Very affordable and you design it yourself or the site does it for you.

Archived