Torn between activities in Nassau

Vericurious18

Xmas day, 2 yo, I'm pregnant...should we

1) go to blue lagoon for the beach day-lunch included in fees $54 adults, $42 kids

2) day pass at a hotel? Sheraton or bch?

3) Junkanoo beach?

Our ship stays overnight in Nassau, so we have 2 days there...anything we should consider?

• 2 weeks later...
Xmas day, 2 yo, I'm pregnant...should we

1) go to blue lagoon for the beach day-lunch included in fees $54 adults, $42 kids

2) day pass at a hotel? Sheraton or bch?

3) Junkanoo beach?

Our ship stays overnight in Nassau, so we have 2 days there...anything we should consider?

I was 4 months preg. when we went to Nassau last year. We booked blue lagoon on our own and I highly recommend it! The lagoon is just the right depth! it was the most relaxing day I had on the cruise (pregnancy was miserable). I have heard the hotels are nice but honestly you will not regret all the extra things you can do at blue lagoon. They have snorkeling(cheap!) and you can walk over and see the dolphins and other animals. by booking on our own we also had plenty of time to walk thru the atlantis hotel as you have to get to that side of the island to board the shuttle to blue lagoon, it truely is an amazing hotel - but I was greatful we'd booked blue over atlantis!:o Good luck on your decision and congrats on the Baby!!!

Archived