snorkle partner/partners.....on freedom

scotti

for January 8th cruise to the carribean....I am an experienced snorkeler but my partner does not swim.... I would like to meet other snorklers so as not to swim alone.I have been to Grand Cayman before but have not yet decided to take one of the tours or to go out to the Cali to snorkle...anyone interested in sharing experiences or make suggestions.?

we also would be interested in meeting other young seniors(50's to 60's) to share fun times on board or dining which we have decided wil be the anytime version this time.

scotti

for January 8th cruise to the carribean....I am an experienced snorkeler but my partner does not swim.... I would like to meet other snorklers so as not to swim alone.I have been to Grand Cayman before but have not yet decided to take one of the tours or to go out to the Cali to snorkle...anyone interested in sharing experiences or make suggestions.?

we also would be interested in meeting other young seniors(50's to 60's) to share fun times on board or dining which we have decided wil be the anytime version this time.

scotti

Hi, Scotti, and welcome to Cruise Critic! :D There is a Roll Call for your upcoming cruise here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1373394. Roll calls are great for getting to know folks before you get on the ship, and also help each other out with questions. I hope you find this useful, and have a GREAT cruise!

Go to the snorkeling area in front of Eden Rock....free snorkeling & there are always people there you can snorkel with.....plus....GC has some of the best snorkeling/diving in the Caribbean!! Have fun!!!

Another vote for Eden rock! Easy entrance, free, cheap gear/locker if you need them, short walk from the tender pier.

Archived