Are Back Packs Still Allowed???

hillbillycruisers

Does anyone know if Carnival will allow me to carry a backpack onboard, and a carry-on too? I did this on our last cruise in 2009 with no problem. The reason for the back pack is because thats where I put my c-pap machine, which I dont want to put in checked luggage, and I dont want to take up all the room in my carry-on. It worked well last time, even gave me a little space for extras, especially during debarkation. I suppose I could call Carnival and ask, but first I figured I'd ask the vetran CC cruisers.:)

we just got off a cruise on the triumph that started on 11/17... youngest son brought a backpack as a carry on... no problem.... as long as you can run it though the scanner as a carry on, i don't think they have a problem with it...

You can def. put your c pap in your back pack and carry it around that way until room check in time.

Just as a note you can also order distilled water to be delivered to your room. Or you can Bring a bottle 20 oz or less. ----if your c pap uses water

You can def. put your c pap in your back pack and carry it around that way until room check in time.

Just as a note you can also order distilled water to be delivered to your room. Or you can Bring a bottle 20 oz or less. ----if your c pap uses water

The last time we traveled with friends who use a C-Pap machine, he was able to bring an unopened gallon of distilled water onto the ship for his machine. Has that changed since this past January?

Archived