Carnival Magic/Dream/Breeze Cabin 10288

cruisegirl29

Hi!

Hopefully someone can tell me if this was a good pick? I'm booked on the Carinval Breeze. So far I choose Inside Cabin # 10288 on the Lido deck. Is this going to be ok? Do you know if there is an access door right inside the glass doors the go in/out to the Lido deck or will I have to walk down past the atruim & around back to the cabin? Just curious...

I've been on the Dream just can't seem to remember....

Happy sailing!

Sue

• 4 months later...

I was wondering the same thing...is there access at that end of hallway to the Lido deck? I am booked in cabin 10275. Also, a tad bid concerned about the noise at night from the Red Frog. How late does the pool bar stay open?

I was wondering the same thing...is there access at that end of hallway to the Lido deck? I am booked in cabin 10275. Also, a tad bid concerned about the noise at night from the Red Frog. How late does the pool bar stay open?

I just got off the Carnival Freedom & I know it's not the same size ship but I did check out the room area. I had a friend in the first balcony cabin on the lido deck & it was perfect. She didn't hear any noise at all.

The cabin I chose for the breeze is the first cabin on the lido deck.. the door access is right there when you go through the glass doors! Perfect location. I did look at the door to the cabin... it's a modified cabin so I'm guessing that my interior cabin for the breeze is going to be handicapped... I didn't relize this.. I'll keep it for now but I could get bumped...

I'll have to check out the red frog... didn't relize it was close?

Sue

Archived