4 day compasses out of Tampa for radiance class ships attached

pandi77

I finally replaced the printer/scanner so I can scan my compasses in from our Radiance trip in March. The compasses seem to be about the same from year to year no matter which Radiance class ship is in our lovey port of Tampa so these should be spot on for those on Jewel out of Tampa upcoming. I also attached a couple of other documents they slid into the compasses along the way.

We'll be on Jewel in about a week and will post the new ones when we get off if we notice any changes. I was going to try to attach these but I think a link from my photo storage site would probably work better...hope this helps!

Happy sailing!

Thanks for posting this...are you on the 4 or 5 day out of Tampa on Jewel? Those will certainly be different I think.

Thanks for taking the time...my 14 yo DD wants to get her planning started...she's a chip off the old block I'd say!:rolleyes:;)

We are (and were in March) on the 4 day. And yes you are correct in that the 5 day vs 4 day are different. The 5 day compasses can be found with a search without too much trouble but when we searched for 4 day compasses back in March, the only ones we could locate were quite old and/or incomplete so I wanted to post these. It was interesting that not a lot changed from year to year though. Just a new/replaced activity from year to year.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived