Need help picking a night for steakhouse on Liberty

Manatee Mom

I know this has been asked before but since the menu changes I can't seem to find what they have each night on the menu in the main dinning rooms.

We are going on the Western trip in December and would like to go to the steakhouse. We Would like to pick a night the menu isn't as appealing to us.

If Anybody recently off the Liberty could post what the menus were each night or if you know where I can find this info out please let me know.

Thanks

ps I know the formal nights are the 1st sea day and Grand Cayman.

On the Legend in September, we went on the first night. That is the night you get a free bottle of wine in the Steak House.

The only thing I know we missed in the MDR is the Ribs. I LOVE them and was very disappointed in missing them.

But the food in the SH was worth it. And the bottle of wine helped a lot, too.

I would choose the first night again.

I know this has been asked before but since the menu changes I can't seem to find what they have each night on the menu in the main dinning rooms.

We are going on the Western trip in December and would like to go to the steakhouse. We Would like to pick a night the menu isn't as appealing to us.

If Anybody recently off the Liberty could post what the menus were each night or if you know where I can find this info out please let me know.

Thanks

ps I know the formal nights are the 1st sea day and Grand Cayman.

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DiningMenus.html

Here you go.

This doesn't answer your question but....for the first time ever we went to the specialty restaurant on the Liberty and it was amazing!...incredible service and food. After that experience we'll be sure to do it again on future cruises

Archived