How much cash should I bring?

Depending on how much shopping you will do, other tours, snacks & beverages off the ship and the ages of your kids (little kids will usually spend LESS) maybe $150 per day give or take??

You can always use any spare cash you have to pay on your sign & sail account near the end of the cruise....then you;ll have a smaller bill!!

You also may want to consider if you are going to charge your tips or pay cash. I believe the suggested amount is approx 65$$ per person (which they explain how to divide) If you will do cash tips or extra in cash then you may want to think about taking that much extra as well. Say 75$$ extra per person. OH..I forgot...you probably will want 2 or 3 dollars here n there for the buffet servers, porters, bellmen, cabs.

Hope that helps....we took lots of money (mom likes to be prepared) and we came home with over half! Only spent $300 on our account...half of that was charged tips. We also gave maybe $60 extra cash total to the cabin attendant, waiter and assistant.....

as the saying goes....take half the clothes and twice the money!!!!

hope that helps.....

Archived