Harley Davidson stores

sherlynn

does anyone know if there is a HD dealership in St Maarten and where it is? My DH will want a tshirt from the Caribbean to add to his collection.

The dealer in St.Maarten is called Super Bikes. It is a Harley dealer.

Located just over the French side across from a Shell Gas Station.

I go on a motorcycle cruise every year , for the last 8 years. We actually take our own motorcycles on a RCCL ship. I usually go on the Explorer out of Bayonne. We stop at that dealer on every trip.

Super Bikes is the Harley dealer, and the taxi drivers know where it is, but it is located on Union Road in the Cole Bay / Almond Grove area, which is on the Dutch side.

The gas station used to be a Shell, but it changed hands a while ago and now something like Sol.

gary

I recently emailed them about their hours, as we will be in St. Maarten on a Saturday. Also asked if taking the public transportation would be possible. This is the email reply I got back from them:

Thank you for contacting as.

The store hours are: from 8am to 5pm.

And, yes you have every min. buses from and to Philipburgh.

Regards,

Georgeta

Manager Boutique Harley Davidson

71 Union Road | Cole Bay | Sint Maarten NA

MY husband also needs another shirt......................

Yes, Union Road is the regular bus route between Philipsburg and Marigot.

I wouldn't count on the 'every min(ute)' schedule, but it should be doable by bus.

You would catch a Marigot-bound bus on Backstreet in downtown Philipsburg, the next street over from Frontstreet, the main shopping street. I know that there is a stop 'Bushalte' directly behind the historic Courthouse.

Tell the driver where you are headed as you board. Fare should be about $2, pay as you exit.

Buses do not run out to the Cruise Facility.

gary

Yes, Union Road is the regular bus route between Philipsburg and Marigot.

I wouldn't count on the 'every min(ute)' schedule, but it should be doable by bus.

You would catch a Marigot-bound bus on Backstreet in downtown Philipsburg, the next street over from Frontstreet, the main shopping street. I know that there is a stop 'Bushalte' directly behind the historic Courthouse.

Tell the driver where you are headed as you board. Fare should be about $2, pay as you exit.

Buses do not run out to the Cruise Facility.

gary

Thanks Gary, I think we will try it out. My husband really need yet another HD shirt:eek:.

Archived