Is Bahamian Kitchen still open???

OGCFreddie

If anyone has been to Nassau recently, I was wondering if you had seen or eaten at an establishment called the Bahamian Kitchen. I have heard some great things about this place and wanted to try it. I'll be in Nassau this weekend (Sat, 12/10/2011). I tried emailing them and the message did not come back but I also tried calling and I can't seem to get through.

A few in our group were planning on stopping by there for lunch because the prices are reasonable and they have authentic island fare (cracked conch, fresh conch salad, Conch Chowder). Can you tell I love conch???

Anyway...if anyone has any information on this place or if anyone can recommend another great place within walking distance of the ships with a hearty authentic island cuisine, I would greatly appreciate it. Links to the restaurants are great as are a price average since some in the group are budget concious. Thanks in advance for your help and I hope you all have a great weekend!

Archived