Help please! OBC question

SE NC

Hi guys... Our cruise just dropped another 100 smack a roos!:D Booked ES. PVP is off on Sundays. Is there a place on Carnival's site to find the OBC form. I'm afraid the price may go up by time I can reach my PVP tomorrow. Thanks in advance!:p

How do you do that? I've never been able to figure it out...:(

The top right of your keyboard should have a print screen button...it's above the number row. I always hit control-alt-print screen so you only get the screen, not the other windows you have open.

The top right of your keyboard should have a print screen button...it's above the number row. I always hit control-alt-print screen so you only get the screen, not the other windows you have open.

But how do you save/send it as a screen shot instead of printing it out?

We just got off the Fantasy on Saturday....our last price drop did not show up before we cruised. We went to guest services and they sent a message to the ES people and 140 appeared as a credit half way thru the cruise. It was an amazing time.

I finally got my first iphone. I'm loving the apps I've downloaded. Earlier today I read that there is an Carnival app which counts down your days until a cruise. I haven't found that one yet but I got me wondering. Are there any helpful apps for cruisers. Maybe one which alerts you that your cruise has suddenly gone down in price?

Please share!

I finally got my first iphone. I'm loving the apps I've downloaded. Earlier today I read that there is an Carnival app which counts down your days until a cruise. I haven't found that one yet but I got me wondering. Are there any helpful apps for cruisers. Maybe one which alerts you that your cruise has suddenly gone down in price?

Please share!

There is not an official Carnival app however there is an app called Ship Mate- Carnival. I have it and LOVE it!!!

Archived