Rouen Question

Diane Rose

I don't know the answer yet, but I will know (at least as regards the time aspect) by the end of next week! - we've going there on Fred Olsen's Black Watch from Southampton. She's a much older ship than the Azamara duo, but is about the same size, at least in tonnage.

I don't know the answer yet, but I will know (at least as regards the time aspect) by the end of next week! - we've going there on Fred Olsen's Black Watch from Southampton. She's a much older ship than the Azamara duo, but is about the same size, at least in tonnage.

Thanks Tom,

I look forward to hearing back from you. I tried searching for this info, but no luck. Thank you.

Diane

I checked out google street-view. The Seine meanders a lot & the surroundings are pretty flat & rural. Interesting rather than scenic.

But under two excellent bridges close to the estuary. Pont de Tankerville (I remember when it was built, & it had a wow factor). Then, built in the last 10 -15 years, the Pont de Normandie, which has eclipsed it.

Been over both many times, never been under.

JB :)

• 2 months later...

Archived