prepaid gratuities for suite

have ordered the following from BV

flowers

wine and fruit

chocolates

bottle of vodka

decorations

what have i forgot and/or suggestions

You can have the captain do a renewal of vows ceremony - or do like we did. I traveled with a couple and performed a short, sweet ceremony one night on the aft deck with a little background music. If it is just the two of you, you could always make it a special ceremony with just the two of you.

Sherryl

What about a card? Not sure if that is the kind of suggestion you were looking for but a few years ago we took my dad on a cruise for his birthday and he seemed really impressed to wake up on the morning of his b-day and see cards from everyone.

Anyways, have a great cruise!! Happy Anniversary!

Wow! What a lucky woman your wife is! Congratulations and have a wonderful anniversary cruise! :)

thats the plan to maker her feel that way. thank you all for all of the ideas have to go shopping for those batman underwear!!!

Do something for her that she has nagged you about doing, but is out of your comfort zone. Our next cruise will be our 10th anniversary and my husband has refused to fly all these years. He knows I love flying and want him to experience it. He asked me to book us on a flight to the port. I know he will be scared silly, but he is willing to do this for me. I love the idea of the cards as well! Not even going to touch the Batman undies idea!:eek:

Archived