Pearl Nov 27 Cruise - Our Best Cruise Yet!

WildcatRock

I am working on the review for our cruise experience on the Nov 27th sailing but wanted to say that of our now three sailings on the Pearl, this one was, by far, the best yet. There are multiple reasons why including outstanding crew, great weather and itinerary, but one of the biggest is the great Roll Call we had that led to a wonderful sail-away party and a great week with new friends. It'll be a few days before I post our review, but feel free to ask away on any questions and I'll try and get those answered before the review is posted.

The wife and I have been on 5 cruises, RCI, HAL and 2 on Carnival. Our Nov 27 on the Pearl was the best yet and this had nothing to do about the great weather or itinerary. Outstanding crew, clean ship, hardly any wait for elevators and no lines in the Garden Cafe, great food and variety. Our only disappointment was Cagneys steakhouse, steakhouse on Carnival Dream much better. The spa was just great, we got the spa pass and used it every day. Looking to book another cruise on the Pearl ASAP. Would like to see another itinerary added for the Pearl. A wonderful cruise...

The wife and I have been on 5 cruises, RCI, HAL and 2 on Carnival. Our Nov 27 on the Pearl was the best yet and this had nothing to do about the great weather or itinerary. Outstanding crew, clean ship, hardly any wait for elevators and no lines in the Garden Cafe, great food and variety. Our only disappointment was Cagneys steakhouse, steakhouse on Carnival Dream much better. The spa was just great, we got the spa pass and used it every day. Looking to book another cruise on the Pearl ASAP. Would like to see another itinerary added for the Pearl. A wonderful cruise...

Yes it was a great cruise. "Oh What a Night". Mid ship elevator 2nd from right, though, would not go to deck 11 after about the 3rd or 4th day. No bigeee. Steel drums on boarding was a nice touch but,........2 hours a day EVERYDAY on Deck 12...(my ears are still bleeding).:eek:

I thought Shark Bait was a real HOOT too. The dude with the Mohawk could probably do stand up comedy as he was that quik witted. Just sayin...........

Yes it was a great cruise.

This make 2 great outings in a row by the Pearl! I sailed the week before and of our 7 cruises, this was by far the best ever! All of my expectations were exceeded and most importatnly they kept the DW happy. Favorites was the bowling alley, the Spa and the over the top kindness of Julie the CD. And yes, the roll call helped us meet some REALLY nice fellow paxs.

I am working on the review for our cruise experience on the Nov 27th sailing but wanted to say that of our now three sailings on the Pearl, this one was, by far, the best yet. There are multiple reasons why including outstanding crew, great weather and itinerary, but one of the biggest is the great Roll Call we had that led to a wonderful sail-away party and a great week with new friends. It'll be a few days before I post our review, but feel free to ask away on any questions and I'll try and get those answered before the review is posted.

I'm so happy that you had a great time and can't wait to read your review. The Pearl is on my list of ships I want to sail sooner rather than later!!!

• 2 weeks later...
we are sailing on the Pearl Feb 12, and have absolutely NO action on our roll call. Oh well, great to read such wonderful reviews. Counting it down, 60 days to Miami!

Our Jan 29 Roll call has been quiet as well. There are about 5 or 6 of us posting -- and that's it. But we have a great group even 'tho' small.

Archived