Rooms on Millenium

joey1

The price dropped for our upcoming cruise. I originally got a 2C. I can upgrade to a 2B for the same price. Many rooms appear to be on deck 9. Do all of the rooms on deck 9 have the "overhang" I do want sun on our deck.

Also, if I would switch to a balcony gty, has anyone every been upgraded to a CC room? There appears to be quite a few CC rooms on our sailing.

The price dropped for our upcoming cruise. I originally got a 2C. I can upgrade to a 2B for the same price. Many rooms appear to be on deck 9. Do all of the rooms on deck 9 have the "overhang" I do want sun on our deck.

Also, if I would switch to a balcony gty, has anyone every been upgraded to a CC room? There appears to be quite a few CC rooms on our sailing.

Yes, from what I understand, you'll have overhang. And, deck 9 is just below the lido deck, and I'm told those rooms can be quite noisy from chairs moving, etc. I was on deck 8 forward, and my room was extremely quiet.

Have fun. We did!:D

• 2 months later...

We were recently on the Mille in on deck 9. There was definitely an overhang over the balcony. We did not experience any noise whatsoever from the buffet on deck 10. I would not hesitate staying there again. We were in 9154 which is the last cabin in the back of the ship (not the afts). Great location, very little traffic past the cabin at anytime.

The 2C and 2B cabins are identical in size...the only difference is location. The overhang will block some light...some like that, some don't. Don't just upgrade because 2b is generally more expensive than 2c.

Archived