FCC It's been seven business days??

Is carnival slow or what?? I submitted my Future cruise certificate Seven business days ago and still nothing on my cruise doc's. How long will it take?? I know ES is slow but I guess FCC is even slower :eek:

I received an email that it would take 7-10 business days and it did show up about 2 weeks after I submitted it online. I received an email that is was processed and can see it now on my account.

Three months - I will have already been on the cruise and back by then. I cruise in Jan 2012 so I hope it will be on my doc's. Thanks for the replys I just hoped it would be quicker!!

Have you at least received the confirmation email? If not you should consider re-submitting or calling to confirm they got it.

I received an email that it would take 7-10 business days and it did show up about 2 weeks after I submitted it online. I received an email that is was processed and can see it now on my account.

We submitted ours, and got an email that it had been applied, but it still has not shown up on our account. I'll be calling in a few more days to find out what's going on.

I faxed mine and received the email stating that it would take however many business days (5-7 or 7-10). It was never applied so I replied back to the email letting them know that. Still not done...emailed again letting them know that I wanted to make final payment...ding, ding, ding...it was applied within 24 hrs.

I faxed mine and received the email stating that it would take however many business days (5-7 or 7-10). It was never applied so I replied back to the email letting them know that. Still not done...emailed again letting them know that I wanted to make final payment...ding, ding, ding...it was applied within 24 hrs.

That sounds like the way to go!! I paid in full so they already have the money:eek: next time I will wait until final payment is due to make sure it is applied.

Archived