Things to do in Orlando... Legoland!

gail7928

My boys and I just returned from Legoland, Florida before our Millennium cruise and the park was awesome! I would definately recommend this theme park to those 9 and younger. The park opened in October at the old Cypress Gardens in Winter Garden, FL. There is a great assortment of rides including 4 roller coasters and a "really awesome" (per my 6 year old) Ford Driving School, where kids drive LEGO themed cars through city streets and earn their own driver’s license ( for a $15 fee - for the photo license not the ride). Thanks to Mousesavers I used an awesome Pepsi Promo where the kids tix are free with a paying adult. Here's the link http://www.mousesavers.com/legolandflorida.html#pepsi I saved $130.00! The park was very clean and the lines were short. Parking is $12.00.

Legoland is in Winter Haven off Rt. 27; about 45 minutes from Orlando airport and other greater Orlando locations. Probably at least 1 hour from Tampa area airport and resorts. Glad to learn your family had a great time. It is a nice new attraction for the younger family members.

• 5 years later...