Room Service menu

Gayle V

Hi all. I'm looking for the room service menu. I know it's here somewhere. I saw it posted just a few days ago, but I can't find it now. Can someone help me out.

Actually one post listed the usual lunch dinner food, and the other post was a photo of the breakfast menu door hanger.

Thanks.

Sorry, I don't have a copy of it that I can post or scan, but I did want to point out to those who haven't cruised recently that the room service menu and other helpful information is no longer in the green book that was once in the cabin.

They are on flyers like the sales promotions and are contained in the packet of stuff in your cabin at embarkation.

The cheesecake was not available from room service on Ecstasy 11/26/11 cruise, either. That was a disappointment -- as I had read on CC that it was wonderful and was looking forward to it.

Wonderful was a bit of an overstatement, LOL! We tried it once, and it was not as good as the variety cheesecakes available at the Lido lunch buffet. It was that sort of gummy/gelatin type of cheesecake if you like that.

Room service sure seems like a great treat while on vacation. We have done 2 cruises and have another next month. I told my wife I might try room service just for the experience. We have never used it actually? I am out of the room at 6 AM and maybe pop in once mid day for 10 minutes than not back till bedtime.

Talking to my sister who cruises, she said her use of it is for cookies and milk at bedtime for her daughter..so sounds like my daughter is getting cookies on vacation too!

I splurged last time with the room service lol. I had a midnight blt and chocolate cake just about every night. Gets pricey though as I tip $5.00 every time they come, I also ordered room service every morning :D Lox and Bagel yuuummmyyy

I splurged last time with the room service lol. I had a midnight blt and chocolate cake just about every night. Gets pricey though as I tip $5.00 every time they come, I also ordered room service every morning :D Lox and Bagel yuuummmyyy

Think you are kind of overtipping but up to you. We will tip a couple of bucks with our breakfast order.

I hope you don't think that's expected. We usually tip a buck, maybe two. I'm sure many many people tip zero.

I hope you don't think that's expected. We usually tip a buck, maybe two. I'm sure many many people tip zero.

To each their own. I knew a woman who asked Margaret Chase Smith to give her the rose bud off her jacket lapel, that took down east frugality to an all new level :)

I agree- 5. bucks is a little steep. They are after all just delivering the stuff.

Most cruisers will do 1-2.00

--

best cheesecake we got at the specialty cafe $2.50 (its a slab- big enough to feed a small county---:cool:

I agree- 5. bucks is a little steep. They are after all just delivering the stuff.

Most cruisers will do 1-2.00

--

best cheesecake we got at the specialty cafe $2.50 (its a slab- big enough to feed a small county---:cool:

$5 is how much it costs to have a pizza delivered to anywhere on the ship on NCL (at least on some ships).

Think you are kind of overtipping but up to you. We will tip a couple of bucks with our breakfast order.

I agree a couple bucks for two is enough, and also agree about the flan, I love that stuff :( sorry it's gone, but the sirloin sandwich is GREAT if you like rare beef, which I do!!! Yummy.

Archived