Body by Vi

Clipper123

I can't believe there aren't more people on this!? I've done tons of research and have yet to find anyone that says it did not work for them. I have one friend who said that she has only lost 15 lb, but "the inches I've lost are unbelievable". I haven't seen her since she started so can't see for myself but I wouldn't imagine that she would lie. I'm planning on starting it after Christmas. I did see a thread on here awhile ago with a couple people who were using it but no updates. Anyone???

I work with someone who lost 40 lbs over a year ago and has kept it off and his wife lost 80. I ordered the Transformation Kit and it arrived in the mail but I've been travelling so won't see it until I get home tomorrow. I plan on starting on Sunday. My next cruise is on January 12th but I expect to be on this for quite some time. Like you, I've only heard good things about it.

Susie

• 9 months later...

I just started yesterday - the shake is a little sweet for me - anybody add anything that cuts the sweetness? I am using the Hershey Special Dark Cocoa Powder, and it's really good, but I don't want to get sick of the same flavor!

Jello sugar free fat free pudding. It comes in chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch, cheesecake and I think banana. Usually in the morning I do fruit like frozen strawberries or blueberries. I also use almond milk. It's only 30 calories. There are tons of recipes at http://www.recipes.vi.com. Everyone's favorite is Butterfinger : Jello SF/FF, 1 tbsp peanut butter, shake mix, almond milk, ice. Creamsicle is another one : 4oz OJ (light) 4oz almond milk, shake mix, ice. I am into day 60 of my 90 day challenge and I am down 7 lbs. It has been the most easiest and fun way to lose weight and it does work if you do the recommended 2 shakes per day.

Jello sugar free fat free pudding. It comes in chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch, cheesecake and I think banana. Usually in the morning I do fruit like frozen strawberries or blueberries. I also use almond milk. It's only 30 calories. There are tons of recipes at www.recipes.vi.com. Everyone's favorite is Butterfinger : Jello SF/FF, 1 tbsp peanut butter, shake mix, almond milk, ice. Creamsicle is another one : 4oz OJ (light) 4oz almond milk, shake mix, ice. I am into day 60 of my 90 day challenge and I am down 7 lbs. It has been the most easiest and fun way to lose weight and it does work if you do the recommended 2 shakes per day.

Thank you for the website & the recipes! I'll give them a try!

Have you used any of the flavor packets? That really gives you a variety so you wont get bored with the same flavor. I add a little spinach sometimes and that kinda tones the sweetness down. And you don't even taste the spinach..

I tried the chocolate flavor packet - not the fruit yet - interesting about the spinach - how much spinach do you usually add? like a few leaves of fresh spinach?

I'll add maybe a " handful" or so. Can't even taste it in there. Just doesn't taste as sweet. But its good. Body by Vi does work I'd you stick to 2 shakes /day. I replace my breakfast and dinner with a shake and eat a sensible lunch and 2 healthy snacks per day. Not expensive compared to some plans and the shake flavors are endless!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

My favorites are the butterfunger, Chocolate peanut butter (1 tbs peanut butter, 1tbs sf choc pudding mix, almond milk) and my Green smoothie( 1cup almond milk, 2 scoops Vi, 1/4-1/2 avocado, fill with baby spinach leaves and blend) Soooo delicious! I also add 1tbs of Flaxseed to one of my 2 shakes a day. I have lost 5 lbs in about a week!

I tend to stay away from peanut butter and avocado due to high calorie content. The more you put in them the higher calorie content. And not to mention carbs. PB2 is much better than peanut butter with lower calories and fat. Also using drink sticks (crystal light) gives them a good flavor. Just watch what you put on them if you're going for weight loss and you can't go wrong. Please feel free to email me and I will be glad to.share my personal recipes from other Vi users with you! :)

Nurseingu99 at yahoo dot com.

I tend to stay away from peanut butter and avocado due to high calorie content. The more you put in them the higher calorie content. And not to mention carbs. PB2 is much better than peanut butter with lower calories and fat. Also using drink sticks (crystal light) gives them a good flavor. Just watch what you put on them if you're going for weight loss and you can't go wrong. Please feel free to email me and I will be glad to.share my personal recipes from other Vi users with you! :)

Nurseingu99 at yahoo dot com.

What is PB2?? I keep seeing it in Vi recipes but have never heard of it!

What is PB2?? I keep seeing it in Vi recipes but have never heard of it!

PB2 is peanut butter with all of the oil and fat missing. It's in a powder form and comes in regular peanut butter and chocolate peanut butter. I get mine from amazon dot com because it's more convienent for me. Heard stores like Whole Foods have it also. It's very easy to prepare.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived