EZ Check in San Juan

Love Cruis'n

I’m seeking CURRENT information on EZ Check out of San Juan. My search showed a post from 2/11 saying it was not offered, and another from 8/11 saying yes, they used it.

We’re on the Caribbean Princess over New Years and it will effect our post cruise activities, so any updated info would be most appreciated.

(With a 4 PM flight home, its kind of awkward – don’t want to sit at the airport for 5 hours, but not much time to do too much else – especially if we have to cart around our bags!) We've used it in the past when offered, and liked it alot.

Thanks,

Terry

Caribbean Princess has only had a couple of cruises since coming out of dry dock, so maybe not many to reply.

And I doubt that 8/11 reply was a Princess cruise, since Princess did not have a ship sailing from San Juan in August. EM

SJ doesn't usually offer easy off--I'm told it has to do with the taxie unions----that being said we tried doing a shore tour since we had a 5pm flight. Thinking our bags would be safe until we arrived from the shore tour to the distillary.

At last this was not so. Everyone bags from the bus were just sitting on a curb @ the airport unattended. anyone could have just walked away with them. There were NO porters and we still had to lug our bags thu the airport to the ticket counter to find you have to have them scanned in a another area for fruits and veggs. Dragged the bags to the scanning area and back to the counter.

If we were to do SJ ever again I would lug my bags to the airport-- rent a movie and stay put.

Sorry to say SJ is not an easy port. Good luck

Archived