Big or small stroller?

hellokitycruizer89

I think it depends on where and how you plan to vacation. I actually bring my "regular" and a small umbrella. Use the umbrella for quick trips around the ship and the regular for excursions and if we plan to let baby nap by pool or are going to out and about for a bit as it has storage. Glad we had the regular stroller especially walking around Nassau and Cozumel. It was great for sitting out at lunch or snack time as it has a nice size tray/cup holder and the umbrella doesn't. My regular is a Peg Perego and it fit fine under the bed on both the inspiration and pride. But if your room has a trundle it may not.

I would bring the big 'regular" stroller so she can sleep in it and be comfortable. I have the City Mini stroller and brought it on 3 cruises and had no problems with it except it did not fit in the cabin door (no big)

We always returned to the cabin for naps, so we brought a lighter stroller (could still recline) to cart him around. We could wheel it around the dining room, pool deck, everywhere no problem. If you plan to have you LO napping in the stroller often, a bigger one with good sun cover might be a better idea.

Archived