Web site prices not available

M2ice

Anyone else having problems with web site prices that are not available?For over a day now there has been a price posted on a cruise that I was considering that is list but not available when I try and book it. Have tried six times and still can't get it.

The web site is not very user friendly to me and this just adds to it.

Guess I will just book spend my money else where.

Anyone else having problems with web site prices that are not available?For over a day now there has been a price posted on a cruise that I was considering that is list but not available when I try and book it. Have tried six times and still can't get it.

The web site is not very user friendly to me and this just adds to it.

Guess I will just book spend my money else where.

That's how you'll decide who to cruise with?:confused:

Navigator on Jan 22, with 55+ it shows a balcony for 614 but will not let you book it. Doesn't make any difference now I booked Princess, more money but I have had it with RCL and their web site.

Navigator on Jan 22, with 55+ it shows a balcony for 614 but will not let you book it. Doesn't make any difference now I booked Princess, more money but I have had it with RCL and their web site.

You're right, there is a problem with the site but why wouldn't you just call them?:confused:

There is definitely something weird going on with their site. When checking for a price drop on my upcoming Feb trip, I went into my reservation and it showed a $798 credit! Woohoo! - Navigated to a couple of other pages, and came back to the reservation and the original price was back - :-(

Not buying your story. So I won't waste my time with it. :rolleyes:

I'll add my voice, same story. Actually I was going to post a thread on the exact same subject. I get the feeling for alot of the cruises on the website that bait-and-switch is definitely going on. Reel you in with the "$349pp" price on the front page but the cheapest you can buy online is the $1000pp room.

When you ask them about it they play dumb. I don't like it.

It won't stop me cruising with them but it does force me to be alot more careful about what cruises I choose than I might otherwise be, and unfortunately forces us to cruise alot less often than I would otherwise like to.

Archived