LaQuinta Inn and Suites

pattyk

I am thinking about staying in one of the LaQuinta Inn and Suites..not sure which one yet..hopefully not too far from Port Everglades...is there any I should stay clear from or are they all about the same? just looking for somewhere nice and clean anyways..

I usually go with the overall rating but if the sour ones are for theft or something unsavory that I really don't want to chance then I find a different property. That's just my method and so far I've been pleasantly surprised everytime. There is always going to be somebody unhappy and the reviewer usually doesn't give you the whole story as some of the management replies show.

My brother and wife stayed at one LQ and my son and wife stayed at a different one, both close to the port and had no problems. We stay at the Rodeway, which also has mixed reviews but we've not had any problems and find it meets out needs just fine, same for A LOT of cruisers who stay there. Good hunting! m--

We always stay at the one on 26th ave. Rooms are clean and no bugs. Lots of places to eat right around the hotel. We leave our car parked there for free and take the shuttle to the port. We were just there in Oct of this year and will probably stay there next cruise. Have fun.

Jonette

Archived