what hapened to RCCLs system today

dans0202

I have spoken with a number of people who have had all their reservations screwed up today for their Allure cruise next week.

First this morning they moved a scheduled ice show from the first night to the afternoon of day 7.

Then just a few hours ago they moved a showing of Chicago from day 2 to day 3 causing a massive number of double bookings as both shows start around 7 pm..

They also appear to have cancelled random reservations for shows and dinners for one family member but not another.

This is combined with the website being down for hours today.

All the call centre is saying is sorry but there is nothing we can do, all the shows are fully booked, you will have to line up on the ship and see what they can do.

This has been a very stressful day.

Has anybody had similar issues and does anybody have any advice.

Wow, that's very unfortunate. I haven't heard of such things happening, and I'd be very frustrated if it happened to me. I believe you can book shows once you're on the ship too, but I'm not completely sure. I hope you can get it all straightened out!

We had our ice show changed to after FORMAL NIGHT dinner. They put 4 of our group at 5 and 8 of us at 7:30 - Yikes! Web site was down. I made these reservations 8 months ago. I called RCCL and got the same answer you did - too bad, check onboard! Why bother having us make reservations if they are going to change them to worse times AFTER the choices we had are all full?

WE LOVE RCCL and think this is probably an Allure/Oasis challenge since the ships hold so many passengers, but it is frustrating.

I have spoken with a number of people who have had all their reservations screwed up today for their Allure cruise next week.

First this morning they moved a scheduled ice show from the first night to the afternoon of day 7.

Then just a few hours ago they moved a showing of Chicago from day 2 to day 3 causing a massive number of double bookings as both shows start around 7 pm..

They also appear to have cancelled random reservations for shows and dinners for one family member but not another.

This is combined with the website being down for hours today.

All the call centre is saying is sorry but there is nothing we can do, all the shows are fully booked, you will have to line up on the ship and see what they can do.

This has been a very stressful day.

Has anybody had similar issues and does anybody have any advice.

On Allure just last month. As soon as you get on the ship there is a Kiosk on the promenade deck that you can make reservations for Specialty Restaurants and shows. You can also booked using the TV in your cabin. Also for all shows there is a no reservation line. As soon as the reesrvations are seated the no reservation line is opened. The only show I was at that turned people away from the No Reservations line was the Aqua Theater. In this case I suggest you scout out the open decks over looking the Aqua theater a day or so before the show and go their about 45 minutes before the show to get a lounge chair. Also the Bar directly in front of the Aqua theater has very high seats and good visibility to the show.

Archived