looking for a email address

dans0202

I am trying to contact customer service over issues I am having with my cruise next week. We can't seem to book dinners, we have had shows canceled and then double booked and portions of our group have had their reservations wiped out.

On the phone I seem to be dealing with individuals that are very limited in what they are able and allowed to do. They often have access to the same resources we the consumer have.

Does anybody have an email address of a more senior person in customer relations they are willing to share.

Thanks

Dan

Any email addresses are going to go to the same folks you are dealing with over the phone. There are people here that will give you an email to the CEO (which is forwarded to agents) or to Dining (which is forwarded to agents).

The best bet is just to print everything off, call up and don't get off the phone until it is as fixed as it can be. Everything else can be worked out onboard.

I am trying to contact customer service over issues I am having with my cruise next week. We can't seem to book dinners, we have had shows canceled and then double booked and portions of our group have had their reservations wiped out.

On the phone I seem to be dealing with individuals that are very limited in what they are able and allowed to do. They often have access to the same resources we the consumer have.

Does anybody have an email address of a more senior person in customer relations they are willing to share.

Thanks

Dan

Email agoldstein@rccl.com In your email include a phone number where you can be reached. Someone in the Executive Offices of Customer Service should contact you. These emails do not go to agents but to people that deal with these types of problems all day long.

You can also try calling the Executive Offices at 1-888-767-4644 (keep pressing "0" during the greeting, since you don't have an extension to a specific person).

Email agoldstein@rccl.com In your email include a phone number where you can be reached. Someone in the Executive Offices of Customer Service should contact you. These emails do not go to agents but to people that deal with these types of problems all day long.

You can also try calling the Executive Offices at 1-888-767-4644 (keep pressing "0" during the greeting, since you don't have an extension to a specific person).

They got to Resolutions :)

I know this because I emailed that once and got a response from a Resolutions agent I had previously dealt with on another issue.

They got to Resolutions :)

I know this because I emailed that once and got a response from a Resolutions agent I had previously dealt with on another issue.

Then your email was redirected from the Executive Offices to the Resolutions Department. Glad you got a response back.

Archived