Increased Pinnacle Price..... What Does it Mean?

sail7seas

But is everyone equal ?

Are all cabins equal no matter what each has paid?

I'm NOT offering an opinion but rather a subject for conversation.

I'm not really sure how I feel about the question.

Why not limit the # of times you can use the premium restaurant & no extra charge. That's why I like Oceania!! Everyone is equal.

If there is a limit to the number of no extra charge dinners, can people go there more nights if they wish and pay extra?

We'd hate to be limited to how many nights we're permitted to dine outside the MDR.

If there is a limit to the number of no extra charge dinners, can people go there more nights if they wish and pay extra?

We'd hate to be limited to how many nights we're permitted to dine outside the MDR.

I'm sure that if you're willing to pay, you will be premitted to dine outside the MDR. Space permitting, of course.

I'm confused. Is the price now $20 or $25? Still a bargain for a wonderful dining experience. I used to love the chocolate volcano for dessert, but now I've been dreaming of the Creme Brulee since June.

You will love the Creme Brulee. I've had it twice and could barely eat all of it but I forced myself. :D

Why not limit the # of times you can use the premium restaurant & no extra charge. That's why I like Oceania!! Everyone is equal.

Haven't cruised Oceania in several years, but NOT everyone is equal. If memory serves, everyone is guaranteed One Reservation in each of the Speciality Restaurants, but the folks in the higher priced cabins get Two Reservations in each of the Speciality Restaurants. Also, there was a bit of a pecking order as to when you could make the reservations. (Don't remember exactly how that worked.)

I do remember that we didn't manage to get even one meal in the Specialty Restaurants because Oceania kept changing our reservations to accomodate several special groups that were onboard. (Sorry, we can't eat a heavy meal at 10:30pm at night.)

Actually, Northstar Merlot is about $34 on land, and was $104 onboard the Nieuw Amsterdam last month.

quote]

On every cruise I've ever been on the markup on the alcohol was insane. Easily double to triple the price on land. The folks with that "gotta", will pay it because their "gotta" simply has to have it.

Derek

Archived