Post When Your Recent Early Saver Rate Price Protection Gets Credited

bzpilot

I'm confused as to why you want this info. If you are concerned that you submitted the form and have heard nothing, Carnival is backlogged almost 2 weeks on processing requests.

Or is this just purely for the sake of doing a survey?

Sorry to confuse you. My intentions are to help alleviate the numerous posts with people who keep asking the same thing over and over....

"I just applied when can I expect it"

Yes, I personally know it is somewhere around 10-14 days right now but those who don't frequent these boards won't know that. I figured if there was a single post that kept decent track of the varying delays it would help.

I am booked with a travel agent, I didn't know that they are the only one that can submit the form.I submitted the form myself 7 days ago and I got an email saying it is denied that my TA had to do it. It was just resubmitted yesterday for the new price drop, so does that mean I just lost out on the one I submitted?

I am booked with a travel agent, I didn't know that they are the only one that can submit the form.I submitted the form myself 7 days ago and I got an email saying it is denied that my TA had to do it. It was just resubmitted yesterday for the new price drop, so does that mean I just lost out on the one I submitted?

TA owns the reservation and are the only ones who can do it.

Archived