Cabins available close to sail away

MS52

There's about 60 cabins left on our cruise which leaves in 3 weeks. Is that a lot?? (the Enchantment)

Interestingly enough, there's only 4 inside and 4 OV with 30 balcony and 20 JS and above. Will they upgrade or upsell to fill the more expensive cabins assuming they don't sell? (pick me, pick me)

Just curious as to how it works.

There's really no way to tell what they'll do....but, if there are better cabins left when you board (or even, now!), you will certainly be allowed to pay for a better cabin. As for a "free" upgrade...no one seems to know how they choose who might get one!

Sometimes, it's D's and D+'s who will get an upgrade.... sometimes, they will give a 1st timer a nice upgrade. It's really a mystery and a crapshoot!

We've got tons of cabins open on our cruise on Majesty Jan 6th & they chopped the prices this week pretty heavily. I called and was able to get an upgrade for the highest category they had that matched the price we'd paid. :)

That's encouraging! Our Liberty sailing has a ton of inventory and the price went down a lot this week as well. I'm going to keep checking to see if we can move up. It's all you can hope for now that the cruise is going for less than you paid for it after final payment, isn't it?:p:D

Archived