Breeze ES price drop - upgrade to Spa room?

stargazingjess

Hi CCers!

For the second time, our cabin for next summer on the 12-day Breeze has dropped by $100 (woo hoo!).

The first time, we took the price reduction.

This time, I notice that we can get an interior spa cabin, for less than we are currently paying.

We currently have a 4J on Lido (interior with window overlooking walkway).

Our options are:

a) Take a $100 price drop and keep our cabin.

b) Upgrade to a 4S Spa interior cabin, and get $80 back.

We have always had balcony cabins, so I think we'd miss the window, but being that close to the front of the ship we could always just hop out to the secret deck. Plus we would be near Serenity which would be nice!

What would you do? Are the spa amenities that nice that it would justify giving up our window?

Thanks for your thoughts :D

Hi CCers!

For the second time, our cabin for next summer on the 12-day Breeze has dropped by $100 (woo hoo!).

The first time, we took the price reduction.

This time, I notice that we can get an interior spa cabin, for less than we are currently paying.

We currently have a 4J on Lido (interior with window overlooking walkway).

Our options are:

a) Take a $100 price drop and keep our cabin.

b) Upgrade to a 4S Spa interior cabin, and get $80 back.

We have always had balcony cabins, so I think we'd miss the window, but being that close to the front of the ship we could always just hop out to the secret deck. Plus we would be near Serenity which would be nice!

What would you do? Are the spa amenities that nice that it would justify giving up our window?

Thanks for your thoughts :D

LOL...The 4J and 4S are our two favorite categories. We had a 4S on our Magic TA and loved having the spa privileges. However, since your Med cruise is port intensive, you may not have many opportunities to use them. Personally I would stay with the 4J. That's what we have for the Breeze Inaugural.:D

Hi Jess, We are on the same cruise as you! Can't wait! We have more people joining in the roll call. I'm sure it will get busier as the time draws closer.

You must have booked earlier than we did, because we've seen only one price drop so far, for $100. I decided to upgrade our cabin rather than take the cash. I figured I had already budgeted the money for the trip, so why not move up? However, I really can't sat much about the choice between the cabins you are considering. Have never stayed in either one. Personally, I don't think I'll be using the spa much at all, so that would not be a big incentive, but that is just me.

It's going to be a great cruise!

Becky

Archived