Early Ëlite Status

suey

Grandson and I recently did a 2-nighter on Dawn Princess and thought this was a great opportunity to upgrade our status before our Sun Princess cruise in January. We were very surprised to receive our upgraded status before the cruise, his to platinum (not bad for an 18 yr old who has yet to pay for his own cruise - a well-travelled young cruiser) and I was given my elite status. We couldn't take too mch advantage of it except for priority boarding and the mini-bar but it was much appreciated anyway. :D

Now I have to make sure they are upgrading our status in Jan which is still showing blue.;)

Grandson and I recently did a 2-nighter on Dawn Princess and thought this was a great opportunity to upgrade our status before our Sun Princess cruise in January. We were very surprised to receive our upgraded status before the cruise, his to platinum (not bad for an 18 yr old who has yet to pay for his own cruise - a well-travelled young cruiser) and I was given my elite status. We couldn't take too mch advantage of it except for priority boarding and the mini-bar but it was much appreciated anyway. :D

Now I have to make sure they are upgrading our status in Jan which is still showing blue.;)

Congratulations Suey. We'll be there soon too....free laundry (yeah!)

:)

According to your past cruises, you have 18 cruises done without counting the Fairsea or fairstar so I would say you are well and truly Elite by now. You get it on your 16th cruise.

I knew I had enough cruises (Fairsea and Fairstar also count) but you usually have to complete one princess cruise before they count and we got it before the princess one :)

Archived