Moveover Notification

homeinboca

I have a serious case of "booking remorse" for booking our first ever inside just to see if we could stand it. Our cruise is sold out and I would "move over" in a heartbeat and wouldn't need much more than just a balcony as incentive!! Princess, are you listening???

Last Jan I was booked on the last Antarctica cruise. The ship was oversold. Princess contacted me and asked me to give up my 17 day cruise for a 30 day cruise of my choice. I turned them down. They came back a few days later with an offer that included the couple we were traveling with. We got the 30 day cruise cabin upgrade and the amount paid for Antarctica refunded as obc. Any unused amount would be cashed out. They paid airline change fees.

So I gave up on one bucket list item to get another - China and the great wall. It worked for us since we are retired. I probably would do it again if asked. We leave in 109 days for that "move over" cruise!

Archived