7 month old and tenders

Sea is Calling

Hello all,

DH and I have gone on many cruises but this will be the first cruise with our DD who will be just shy of 7 months old. We are bringing her car seat ( she loves to sleep in it) and her travel system.

I am FREAKING out about tendering in Cabo. I know it can be done and we would want to bring the stroller and car seat to walk around town. We have grandpa and grandma with us so there are lots of people to carry stuff but I have this worry that we will be a pain since we have so much stuff.

I could use some stories from parents who have tendered with infants to make me feel better....

Thanks!

I have tendered in cabo with a 10 month old. We brought his travel system, car seat etc to each port. It was not a problem at all. The crew is used to tendering people with wheelchairs and other mobility devices, no one batted an eye when we came lugging all our gear;) Have a great trip!

Archived