Xiamen China - June 2012

Iluvcruising2

We were there for one day in March. You can quite easily spend the day on your own. we took the free shuttle bus (not sure if it was provided by Azamara or the town) to the ferry dock. We took the ferry to the island of Gulangyu and wandered around there. later we wandered around the main pedestrian shopping street in the city which is very close to the ferry dock and the shuttle bus.

If you can find me on TripAdvisor (same name) you can send me a PM and I will send you my notes.

We were there for one day in March. You can quite easily spend the day on your own. we took the free shuttle bus (not sure if it was provided by Azamara or the town) to the ferry dock. We took the ferry to the island of Gulangyu and wandered around there. later we wandered around the main pedestrian shopping street in the city which is very close to the ferry dock and the shuttle bus.

If you can find me on TripAdvisor (same name) you can send me a PM and I will send you my notes.

Thank you! I shall look you up on TripAdvisor.

Archived