hotel choice cocoa beach/port canaveral

slkcruiser

Taking the Freedom of the Seas in April with family of four - would like a spacious, clean room with shuttle to the port - deciding between Radisson, Doubletree, Mariott Courtyard or Hilton Cocoa Beach. Also, would like to have a private car pickup at airport and also pickup at the port for return to airport - have a early flight back 11:50.

Thanks!

Can't help you with the private car situation as we always drive our own vehicle. It seems most people on these boards do the one way car rentals and just turn them in & are shuttled to the Port. And do the same on the return. I know there is one located right at the entrance of the Country Inn & Suites driveway, but I can't remember which one....sorry.

My choices for the Cape Canaveral area would be Country Inn & Suites, Residence Inn or the Radisson at the Port. These are the three that are closest to the port and they all have shuttles available to the port. Some of the shuttle prices are included with your rate (if you book stay/cruise) or some you just pay a fee. You would need to check with each one to find out.

We have sailed out of that area at least 6 or 7 times now and just love it.

Hope this helps.....Happy Sailing!!!!

Archived