do kids change after MDR on casual nights

nw2this

Mine never has, but she is a girl and tended to wear cute/casual skirts which really did not "need" to be changed (she's now 16YO and has a style all her own and still likes to wear skirts).

Boys in a Caribbean cruise who have to "endure" long pants through dinner probably will appreciate the opportunity to change however if you have an early seating and your kids want to get "picked" up from the dining room early by the kid's club staff (RCCI) or if you are going to "run" them up between courses, they may not have time to change.

Do most kids change after dinner on casual nights to something even more casual like t-shirts and shorts?

My kids usually prefer to change back to play clothes especially since they like to head back to the kids club for the activities. Most of the kids there have also changed into t-shirts and jeans. I've also seen kids still wearing their formal clothes when watching a show. So, I think it depends on what activities you will be doing after dinner.

My daughter went through a stage when she was younger when she wanted to feel like a princess and wear the "pretty dress" all night. My son (the very active one) always has a big sigh of relief when his little clip-on bow tie is removed.

After a causal night, there was never ever need to change before heading to Kids Club. For formal night, most kids- but not all- changed into play clothes before heading to the club. My dd usually doesn't want to change, but since the kids clubs can be chilly we always have her bring a sweater and some leggings if she has bare legs.

Archived