Best Indian Restaurant - Southampton

Me 2

My favourite in the past was Kuti's in Oxford Street but I was so disappointed on my last visit - it was very quiet with just a few couples in (used to be full and jumping most nights) - food was bland (used to be special). I'm returning to Southampton soon and would appreciate local knowledge on the current talk of the town Indian Curry wise.

My favourite in the past was Kuti's in Oxford Street but I was so disappointed on my last visit - it was very quiet with just a few couples in (used to be full and jumping most nights) - food was bland (used to be special). I'm returning to Southampton soon and would appreciate local knowledge on the current talk of the town Indian Curry wise.

Coriander Lounge (which sits on the newly named QE2 Way, previously High Street) and is opposite the ruined Holyrood Church, is recommended by locals.

There is also another Indian at the top end of Oxford Street, up from Kutis and towards Debenhams, which used to be good. However this recently changed hands so don't know the name or the quality of food.

Happy eating.

Coriander Lounge (which sits on the newly named QE2 Way, previously High Street) and is opposite the ruined Holyrood Church, is recommended by locals.

Thanks for this. Have located it on google maps and will give it a try.

Archived