American restuarants near Conrad Condado

GracieCat0_1

Fellow CC'ers, I need some help with inexpensive American restaurants near the Conrad. We ate at Mi Casita and another highly recommend PR restaurant in OSJ last trip. We have discovered we don't care for the PR flavors. We will have our 2 year old with us and will be in SJ for approx 24 hours pre-cruise. I see a Starbucks on google maps which will be good for breakfast, but didn't see anything else. I saw someone mentioned Chilis.

Please point me to a good website that has restaurants maps or directions to other recommended restuarnts within stroller distance of the Conrad. We will stuff ourselves on the cruise so eating light for a day isn't going to hurt us!

Also, I thought we passed a cool looking pastry? restaurant on our way to OSJ from Isla Verde. It had a long wall of windows along the road with people sitting along the windows. I thought I could see what looked an American donut counter. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Thanks!

Fellow CC'ers, I need some help with inexpensive American restaurants near the Conrad. We ate at Mi Casita and another highly recommend PR restaurant in OSJ last trip. We have discovered we don't care for the PR flavors. We will have our 2 year old with us and will be in SJ for approx 24 hours pre-cruise. I see a Starbucks on google maps which will be good for breakfast, but didn't see anything else. I saw someone mentioned Chilis.

Please point me to a good website that has restaurants maps or directions to other recommended restuarnts within stroller distance of the Conrad. We will stuff ourselves on the cruise so eating light for a day isn't going to hurt us!

Also, I thought we passed a cool looking pastry? restaurant on our way to OSJ from Isla Verde. It had a long wall of windows along the road with people sitting along the windows. I thought I could see what looked an American donut counter. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Thanks!

My husband and I really enjoyed this little beachfront restaurant which was just a short walk from the Conrad Condado. Despite the name, there were plenty of American food choices on the menu. We ate breakfast here.

2781115660104390106S600x600Q85.jpg

There is also a nice casual cafe on the 5th floor of the Conrad that overlooks the ocean. There are other restaurants on site as well.

Thanks!

the only one i can think of is Panadería y Repostería España located in Isla Verde, it is a puerto rican style bakery and deli which sells also many imported products from Spain too like iberico ham, it is not a donut place, they have many traditional baked candies like mazapán, coquitos, polvorones, quesitos, tembleque, flan, tornillos con crema, arroz con dulce, alfajores, bizcochos...they are all delicious!

We stayed at the Conrad and we walked quite a distance down the strip, there is a Chili's, Wendy's and Mr. Sub. The Starbucks is just outside the lobby of The Conrad. The rest are short walk away. The restaurant MDSue is referring to was really good with a great ocean view- Hacienda Don Jose.

Archived