Celebrity Sailing from New Jersey in Winter 2013

Livabeth

Friends were asking us if Celebrity sailed out of New Jerseyin the winter of 2013. I couldn't see any scheduled sailings from NJ. I know they are sailing from there this winter, and thought i would check here to see if anyone had any confirmed answers to their question??

Thanks.

Sadly, the Silhouette will be heading to Europe and Celebrity has no plans of returning her or any other ship to New Jersey for the winter of 2012. I just sailed on the Silhouette and she is a beautiful ship with an awesome crew, I would have booked another cruise on that ship in a heartbeat if she were staying here in NJ.

Friends were asking us if Celebrity sailed out of New Jerseyin the winter of 2013. I couldn't see any scheduled sailings from NJ. I know they are sailing from there this winter, and thought i would check here to see if anyone had any confirmed answers to their question??

Thanks.

Hi Livabeth,

If you are asking about the Winter 2012/2013 season (November 2012-April 2013), Celebrity will not have a ship sailing from Bayonne. Silhouette will homeport in Ft Lauderdale, replacing Solstice on the 7 night Caribbean itineraries.

Summit sails Bermuda from Bayonne during the Summer months. As for the Winter 2013 season (November 2013-April 2014) the schedule should be released around April 2012, give or take a few weeks.

I hope this helps. Happy New Year !

Hi Livabeth,

If you are asking about the Winter 2012/2013 season (November 2012-April 2013), Celebrity will not have a ship sailing from Bayonne. Silhouette will homeport in Ft Lauderdale, replacing Solstice on the 7 night Caribbean itineraries.

Summit sails Bermuda from Bayonne during the Summer months. As for the Winter 2013 season (November 2013-April 2014) the schedule should be released around April 2012, give or take a few weeks.

I hope this helps. Happy New Year !

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO Host Andy: I have read that the EPA will impose even stricter regulations on cruise ships in the NY area, which includes NJ. It is about dumping ballast and will have increased fines. Cruise Lines may well decide not to cruise out of the NY/NJ area in the future.

Archived