Balcony, Ocean Suite, Grand Suite

Gazelle2

Sorry to have to ask these questions but I find it harder and harder to find information on Carnival's website.

DW is Platinum on Carnval and I am getting close. We have stayed in balconies and in Grand Suites but are unfamiliar with the Ocean Suite category. We are getting ready to book a late-March cruise on Carnial Legend from Tampa.

What I would really like would be a description of the square footage of the staterooms and balconies in all three categories (Balcony, Ocean Suite, and Grand Suite) on the Legend. I just can't find the numbers on their site.

While we are at it, I would also like to know the differences in perks between the Ocean Suite and the Grand Suite.

Thanks in advance.....Gazelle2 and BadKnees.

The only perk with suites is VIP embarkation which you will have when you turn platinum, so no perks for suites.

A regular balcony is 185 s.f. plus the balcony, or extended balcony.

cruisedeckplans has some breakdowns of s.f. you might want to look at.

The only perk with suites is VIP embarkation which you will have when you turn platinum, so no perks for suites.

A regular balcony is 185 s.f. plus the balcony, or extended balcony.

cruisedeckplans has some breakdowns of s.f. you might want to look at.

Thanks, Firefly.

This is a good link. It just uses the old category numbers for the suites. The first category 11 on that chart is the Ocean Suites. The next category 11 on that chart are the Junior Suites. The 3rd category 11 are the very popular Vista Suites, in the back corners of the ship. The category 12 (Penthouse Suite) is the Grand Suite.

Archived