Belize snorkelling excursion

ranchingal

We just returned from Belize. We arranged a private snorkeling day with Ivar.

He met us at the port as soon as we arrived. He took the 6 of us out to Caye Caulker snorkeling. Got in the water with us and led us around, pointing out so many cool things. He was very knowledgeable about the ecosystem and very safe. The Captain Bill was wonderful too. After that, he took us to Shark Ray Alley--Amazing. In the water with rays and nurse sharks. Then we went to Caye Caulker were we had a very local lunch on the beach. The lunch was great. He provide beer, soda and water. Plenty of time to shop and explore Caye Caulker. We were out the entire day.

He can accomodate different groups of people and the more folks you have the cheaper it will be. I cannot say enough good things about him and Bill. He was very patient with us and we really had a great time. The people from the ship who took the snorkeling excursion were complaining about the one off the ship.

All six of us--adults, 22yo, 16, 17 yo all had a great time.

Ivar can be reached via email at pbuay at yahoodot com

Tell him Laura, Kelly and Ryan said hi!

We just returned from Belize. We arranged a private snorkeling day with Ivar.

He met us at the port as soon as we arrived. He took the 6 of us out to Caye Caulker snorkeling. Got in the water with us and led us around, pointing out so many cool things. He was very knowledgeable about the ecosystem and very safe. The Captain Bill was wonderful too. After that, he took us to Shark Ray Alley--Amazing. In the water with rays and nurse sharks. Then we went to Caye Caulker were we had a very local lunch on the beach. The lunch was great. He provide beer, soda and water. Plenty of time to shop and explore Caye Caulker. We were out the entire day.

He can accomodate different groups of people and the more folks you have the cheaper it will be. I cannot say enough good things about him and Bill. He was very patient with us and we really had a great time. The people from the ship who took the snorkeling excursion were complaining about the one off the ship.

All six of us--adults, 22yo, 16, 17 yo all had a great time.

Ivar can be reached via email at pbuay at yahoodot com

Tell him Laura, Kelly and Ryan said hi!

I wish we could go to CC this cruise, but they are not offering it for our cruise. I have too large of a group to handle without a guide. We had to settle for Bannister island. :(

Did our tours with shoreexcursioneer.com in Costa Maya and Belize and had a good time. I thought it was much safer than with "any" of the local websites (besides that we got a discount for booking 2 excursions with them)

Archived