NCL Star Family Suite (SJ) Question!!! :)

sas121

• 1 year later...
We booked an SJ room on the Dawn and would like to know if you used the the Murphy bed or the sofa sleeper. If you did, are they comfy?

Murphy bed has a nice thick regular mattress....very comfortable. Sofa bed is just a normal thin sofa bed mattress. Much less comfortable.

Edited by peg013

We booked an SJ room on the Dawn and would like to know if you used the the Murphy bed or the sofa sleeper. If you did, are they comfy?

Just sailed in an SJ on the Dawn in December with my mom and sis-in-law. It was lovely each having our own beds and while we discussed rotating throughout the week, everyone was happy with their choice. I had the Murphy, and as a fan of a firm mattress, I thought it was perfectly comfy. Never had a bad night's sleep in it. Hope you have a great cruise - we sure did! :)

Why? I mean, what exactly is your concern? I would hope they would clean the tub just like any other. Before you get in, just put some hot water in the tub and run the jets for a minute or two, then drain and fill it back up with clean water. That way, anything that has settled in the jets is not sent into your bath water! :)

Hate to perpetuate a nearly four year old thread, but I can offer a gross explation... Last year at the Mirage in Las Vegas, my little girl was using the whirlpool tub and after a few minutes, black 'gunk' started coming out of the jets...:mad: It was gross and I will never use one again. Stuff builds up and there is no way to get in there to it.:p