Baby Crib Availability on The Star

oh2cruise

We are cruising with our adult "kids" and 18 month old granddaughter on the Star. I just read a review of the Star and was very disappointed to read the reviewers assessment of the cribs/pack n plays available. If we request a full size crib instead of a pack n play, has anyone had any experiences with these also being in disrepair/dirty? Are full size cribs even available?? We are in a DOS, so space is not an issue so much as cleanliness and safety!!!!

We are cruising with our adult "kids" and 18 month old granddaughter on the Star. I just read a review of the Star and was very disappointed to read the reviewers assessment of the cribs/pack n plays available. If we request a full size crib instead of a pack n play, has anyone had any experiences with these also being in disrepair/dirty? Are full size cribs even available?? We are in a DOS, so space is not an issue so much as cleanliness and safety!!!!

I didn't even know there was other than a "pack and play". What is the safety issue with that ? If the 18 month old is running around, make sure that you bring a harness for her/him. :)

Archived