Legend Balcony's

steff613

Dh and I will be booking the legend Sept 16th we know we want a balcony does anybody know of specific "must avoid" cabins or locations or "totally amazing must book" locations. Ive looked at cat 8A &B but my last cruise on the liberty i missed the fact that we were going to listen to chairs scraping overhead all night so im trying to avoid that again! thanks in advance! :)

Dh and I will be booking the legend Sept 16th we know we want a balcony does anybody know of specific "must avoid" cabins or locations or "totally amazing must book" locations. Ive looked at cat 8A &B but my last cruise on the liberty i missed the fact that we were going to listen to chairs scraping overhead all night so im trying to avoid that again! thanks in advance! :)

My husband and I became engaged on the Legend last year, you will love this ship. We had a really nice, quiet balcony cabin location. # 6218 which is an 8D on the Empress deck; cabins above and below. It is not an extended balcony but was plenty big enough for the two of us and in a great location. It is a double, just for two, the very last one in the row of cabins that jut-out from the ship. Looking down, there are no lifeboats or obstructions. You only have one balcony neighbor, and that cabin is also a double as well so it kind of helps eliminate getting a cabin next to a large group. In addition, there is nothing across from the room but a wall. It is a mid-ship location conveniently located between the mid and aft elevators. I would book this cabin again in a heart beat due to the quiet location and lack of lots of foot traffic.

Good luck to you and have a great cruise. :)

We cruised on Legend a year ago and had cabin 6233 which is class 8D (I believe; if not that one, the one next to it), which was perfect for us. Close to the elevators, but enough down the hall that it was quiet from foot traffic. Our balcony was completely unobstructed and was plenty roomy enough. Both chairs (that sadly do not recline, but what can you expect) and a little table fit out there plus room to move around. It was completely quiet there too. Blessedly, our neighbors kept their balcony lights shut off too. Nothing above you or below you but more cabins.

We booked an 8B cabin 5250 so if anyone has stayed in this cabin feel free to let me hear your opinion!

its a regular type balcony- so any photos you see of a balcony cabin is what it will look like. No obstruction looking down, aft or forward.

balcony is narrow and small but it serves its purpose.

No across the hall neighbors.

We just saile dthe Legend and got home the 26th of Dec. we had cabin 8205. While the cabin was very nice and spacious the Balcony was okay too the noise above fromt he Lido deck was horrible. Dont book this room. If it were the same room a floor down i would have loved it.

Archived