carnival website driving me CRAZY!!!!!

SMSACE6

I am searching cruises, and find one that I like, then want to see the itinerary..ie; how long the ship is in each port. I cant find it anywhere. The one I am interested in goes to San Juan, but Im not interested if it gets there late in the day. I want to see San Juan by day. I have been wasting hours several days in a row, trying to bring up the "details" of said cruise, but it gives me just more photos and no relevant info. Also you used to be able to download a brochure. I would settle for this but cant seem to find this option anymore!!!! Carnival has irritated me big time in the last few years, yet Im still looking to book another of their cruises, just cant find the info that im looking for on their website. I dont want to call my PVP until I have all my p's and q's lined up, dont want to waste her time. Anyone else having a %^$# of time getting info on Carnival's website?:(

Why would you allow a web site to drive you CRAZY?

There are thousands of other web sites that can give you that information.

Not to mention the fact that that PVP you don't want to bother, that is their job to help you PLAN.

Along with everyone else, I hate Carnival's site too~ but I found this today~ Search for the cruise you want, and when you get to the result page there will be a red box on the right hand side, that says View Cruise Details, click that, then you will be brought to another page with 4 tabs that say Sailing Dates, Ports of Call, Ship Features and Shore Excursions, click on Ports of Call and on that page there will be a small red box that says View Itinerary~ click that and there ya go~ finally!!! lol~:D

Along with everyone else, I hate Carnival's site too~ but I found this today~ Search for the cruise you want, and when you get to the result page there will be a red box on the right hand side, that says View Cruise Details, click that, then you will be brought to another page with 4 tabs that say Sailing Dates, Ports of Call, Ship Features and Shore Excursions, click on Ports of Call and on that page there will be a small red box that says View Itinerary~ click that and there ya go~ finally!!! lol~:D

Thankyou Alliezona09. This is the help that I hoped to recieve from my Cruise Critic friends! Will try this now. Many thanks.:)

Found my info thanks to your help Alliezona09, thanks again for your helpful info, and I found that indeed the cruise i am looking to book has plenty daylight hours in San Juan. This is why I always come to CC for helpful info. Sometimes get silly responses, but sooner or later will get good info. Thanks.:)

Archived